Monday, February 18, 2013

Hear the Sound & Going to a Town

In the studio, there's a new big painting in the making: Acceptance. I want to keep it soft because there's something emotional about it now that needs to be preserved I think. The next layers will accentuate these qualities and add a bit of mystery. At least, it's the plan!

Acceptance (detail)
I have also been playing with 2 small paintings- Hear the Sound is finished and the other one needs a bit more work to tell its story.  Let me know what you think, and enjoy a creative week!
Hear the Sound
Hide and Seek (in progress)


My favorite soundtrack this week end was Out of the Game from the newest album by Rufus Wainwright. Here's another favorite Going to a Town:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtVyl402W5s

No comments:

Post a Comment