Sunday, September 15, 2013

Life

Oh! It's nice to be home and have time to blog again.  More than a month has passed since the last post.  Actually, I've just published one written on August 25th.  There has been a dramatic yet temporary change of lifestyle for me in the last 3 weeks. I've been away in Vancouver painting sets for a tv series, working 10-11 hours a day together with a great team of busy bees. I traded yoga classes, walks in the woods, swims on Gabriola Island and time in the studio to go climb ladders, plaster, sand and paint walls, columns, panels and french doors by the dozen.  Hard work but satisfying as well. I like to witness and participate in a transformation process and I thrive in a team of creative people, it's been fun!
Now, I am back in the studio working on three new paintings when, realistically it would be more profitable to market my open studio event next Sunday! Well, having said that, I am gonna get to it!  See you soon, hope you are all doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment